Powers Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- Walt Disney World – Plaintiff who fell while performing on stage received $1,032,000.00.
- Fred’s Crane Service – Plaintiff who fell from crane received $897,000.00.
- Mercury Insurance Group – $750,000.00 motor vehicle accident recovery.
- Motel 6 – Plaintiff who fell from chair awarded $592,500.00 in compensation.
- World General Import Co. – Plaintiff injured in motor vehicle accident received $500,000.00, with an addditional $200,000.00 pending.
- The Hartford – Plaintiff injured in motor vehicle accident received $320,000.00
- Progress Energy, Inc. – Plaintiff injured by defective crane received $275,000.00
- Nationwide Insurance Company: $250,000.00 recovery against a local restaurant in a slip and fall case.
- Chevron – Plaintiff battered in parking lot received $225,000.00.
- Margie Wood Trucking, Inc. – Plaintiff involved in motor vehicle accident received $200,000.00
- Ocean Springs Airport – Plaintiff received $120,000.00 for a dog bite.
- Mariner Health Care – Plaintiff injured by nursing home negligence received $100,000.00.
- Chu v. Tokyo House – This is the leading case in the area of exposure/repetitive trauma. Mr. Powers tried the case in court and at the appellate level before prevailing.